Sunday, July 02, 2006

So I totally had a whole post planned out, to talk about these two upcoming family weddings and I was going to post the storyboard I made with pictures from my cousin's wedding in March and it was going to be all themed. And then the internet went out at my mom's house, which is where the storyboard is saved, so I couldn't post it. So instead, I shall talk about the weddings and leave you with this picture of my parents playing with sparklers the other night.


One of my cousin's is getting married the 5th of August, and I'm starting to get pretty excited. I have a pretty dress to wear and I figured out what shoes I'm wearing and I get to get my hair fixed and I'm going to wear this pretty necklace my grandfather bought me. Plus, my dad is doing the wedding ceremony, so I think that will be cool.


Another one of my cousin's (my most favoritest cousin) is getting married next September (2007), and I'm already super excited about that. She's getting married in Arizona, and I'm planning on flying down for it.


Other stuff going on...I got a new scrap table. I'll try to remember to post a picture of it. I need to make reservations for this place I want to eat breakfast on vacation. I need to figure out what to get my mom for her birthday (I have a few ideas, I need to narrow it down). I'm applying for another job. Trying not to stress. Super excited about Pirates of the Carribean opening up next weekend, I saw the first movie like, seven times in the theater (more than any other movie I've ever gone to see). I think that's about it. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SevenHappyScrappers said...

Ok, don't stress about the job - if it's meant to be, it will. Not much consolation, I know, but still.. And the sparkler pic is AWESOME - love it, love it, love it.