Monday, July 17, 2006

Good Morning Sun

This week's blog challenge from the scrapbooking forum I go to is to talk about your day to day life, so this is my attempt at it, with pictures.

The first picture here is this little cubby thing in my car, right behind my steering wheel next to the door. Just a little something I see everyday. The braclet is from brunch boy, he made it when he was taking care of his neices once and gave it to me. And a little thing of fuses because sometimes when I plug in my ipod in the car the fuse blows and I have to change it.
This is my favorite mug. I don't drink coffee, but I have this thing about drinking water out of a mug. I basically drink water all day at then at night I will have some soda and then go back to water. It's the one healthy thing I'm really good at.
This is pretty much just how to I look either early in the morning before I get dressed or late at night. I love my satinny robes, I wear my hair up all the time at home, I pull on the longer pieces in the back. I like to check my email and the news headlines online in the mornings first thing. I actually feel like I don't know what's going on in the world if I have to leave without checking. I also check my email right before I go to bed. Lately I've been listening to music all morning, but I'll also watch dvds or stuff I tivoed the night before sometimes. My apartment complex has a pool, so I usually swim in the mornings. I make little notes to myself everyday. I play sudoku. I stare at the tree outside my window. I live near a hospital (both at my apartment and at my parent's house, actually) so I hear an ambulance at least once a day. At some point during the day I sit on my foot until it falls asleep and then complain about doing it once again. I wear my watch from the minute I get up until I go to bed. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maricar said...

Waynette - a great chronicle of a day in your life.

SevenHappyScrappers said...

Sigh.. it sounds so peaceful. I think I'm going to take a vacation at your apartment.