Saturday, July 15, 2006

Scrap space part 1

I know I said I would show some pictures of my scrap space, so here they are, all nicely numbered and even with little arrows to make it easy. Don't say I'm not crazy.

1. This is the shelf under my scrap island thingy. The red container holds a bunch of letter stickers, the pink container holds random embellishments. One arrow is pointing to my quickutz (even though I almost never use it), I keep the binders with all my quickutz shapes between the back of the desk and the wall. One the floor I have a bunch of cardstock stacks. 12x12 to use on my pages, 8 1/2x 11 to run through the printer.
2. This is the top of my desk. Those little plastic things the arrows is pointing to hold different sets of letters, I had a bunch of little plastic containers so I just pulled them out of their packaging and put them in there. I also have a couple of stamps that I use all the time, black ink, photo tabs, and some Queen and Company stuff (in the little pink bag). There's a bunch of ribbon in those little boxes. This is also the end of the table that I actually scrap at. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SevenHappyScrappers said...

Wow - don't you live in an apartment? This is awesome!

Shawn said...

That was what I was going to say. Oh also who is brunch boy?? Did I miss that somewhere? If so sorry, it's been a long day :)

Anonymous said...

Waynette-
Since ISD and NSD have closed, Shawn and her DH Corey have set up a new forum. Come visit us. Carey

http://www.behrendsfamily.net/scrappers/index.php