Thursday, July 06, 2006

I think I did a pretty good job for my first time shooting fireworks...if only that stupid tree hadn't been in my way. I had a nice, laid back fourth.

I'm trying to think of something interesting to talk about...Emmy nominations? I do watch a lot of tv. So, I'm happy about all the 24 nominations, but I wish they had nominated Chloe. I just love Mary Lynn Rajskub. I pretty much figured out last year that the show could kill off anybody they wanted and I'd keep watching as long as they kept Chloe around. I know a lot of people who watch the show say they hated her at first but love her now, but I loved her from the beginning (I was cool before my time!) so I want some kind of credit for that. What else? It would have been nice to see some nominations for Prison Break, because I do love that show, but I'm not shocked. Hugh Laurie not getting nominated for House though, is shocking. Ditto James Spader for Boston Legal. It's always nice to see Sandra Oh get nominated because I think she's pretty lovely. And you're all probably bored to death now, so I'll stop. Hope you're having a great day. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annette said...

CHLOE ROCKS! This was the best season so far. I am finally getting used to the chinese kidnapping ending which I hated, but I guess it will make for an interesting season 6.

Shawn said...

Ok I so need you to teach me how to use this camera!!! You do GORGEOUS pics. Seriously. Wow. I just love seeing your pictures!!!

SevenHappyScrappers said...

Ditto what Shawn said.. I'm so jealous. =(