Friday, July 14, 2006

The picture I didn't take

You know, I feel kind of bad about not having a handy dandy song lyric for the title of this post, but it does build sort of well off of the last post, right? (and gosh, how many freaking times can I post in 24 hours, seriously)

Anyway, for some reason I was thinking tonight about this picture that I didn't have the guts to take. My cousin Chris does a bunch of plays (he's really talented) and I always try to go to them, and one time I had to park and kind of walk a little bit, and the way I walked went by the alley that runs alongside the theater, and when I walked by these guys from the play were outside the stage door, kind of just hanging out and smoking and I just kind of stood and watched them for a couple of minutes because it was really interesting to me. And I wish I'd taken a picture of them, I thought about it, but them it seemed kind of like I was invading their private space or something. Anyway. No idea why I'm thinking of it now.

4 comments:

SevenHappyScrappers said...

That's what makes you normal instead of paparazzi.. =) And I usually do a blog purge once a week. Have you noticed that? I'll do like 8 posts about different things all at once.. when you get the urge, you purge. I'm such a nerd.

Kirsten said...

I always swear that I'm going to start taking my camera with me more because it seems that whenever I don't have it, that's when I find something cool to photograph.

Shawn said...

I urge and purge too :)

Maricar said...

LOL at what Sara said - about not being paparazzi ...