Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Helter Skelter and the summer swellter

So I have a lot of fears (I know this much be shocking, completely out of character for me news to you all) but by far the weirdest one is that I'm scared to change lightbulbs. I have this stupid freaky recurring dream that I'm changing one and it breaks and cuts up my hand, and thus, I try to get other people to change them for me. I only bring this up now because I somehow convinced Brunch boy to change my lightbulb for me tonight, since I had such a bad week with my car breaking down and such (I did get my car back, finally, so that was kind of exciting, I guess). I was going to say that his superpowers involve being able to convince/charm/manipulate me into doing whatever he wants, but I guess I'm not doing so badly in that department myself. Perhaps I shall one day have my own superhero name too.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Glad to hear your car is fixed, and that you got brunch boy to change your lightbulb.

SevenHappyScrappers said...

Mmm.. you need to do the effer "Scrap Your SuperPower" dare. I'm thinking you could be Verbage Girl. How does that sound?

Micki said...

Still wondering about "Brunch Boy"....inquiring minds want to know........