Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday things that make me happy

My hair. After saying for years I was going to grow out my hair and giving up, I'm finally doing it. It's been eleven months since I had any length cut off my hair. It makes me happy every time I see it.
Picking out flowers. I love walking through the nursery, seeing all the different flowers. So many colors, so inspiring.
This little shelf, which seems very me right now. Love the letters from Target. Love the drumsticks. Love the picture of me and my momma.
This shirt, from the dove campaign for real beauty. A cause and a statement I really believe in. I hope they accomplish everything they've set out to and more.
















And, I don't have a picture for this one, but I'm getting my guitar next weekend. I need to get some guitar playing for dummies book from Borders. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SevenHappyScrappers said...

Yay on the guitar! I always wanted to learn, but babies tend to put things like that on hold for you.. =) Good luck - can't wait to hear how it goes!

Lisa said...

I love this entry....and your photos. Jealous about the guitar. That's something I'd love to learn. Maybe somday. Your hair looks great btw :)

Annette said...

I will teach you the songs Beverly taught me!