Thursday, April 13, 2006

Things

In no particular order:

  • I'm obsessed with The Weepies cd right now. Can't stop listening to it. Good, good stuff there.
  • I'm also obsessed with Prison Break. I think Wentworth Miller is my new George Clooney (not that I don't still love my old George Clooney) in that I'd watch him in anything.
  • The layout I posted at 2peas got the most response of anything I've ever posted, which is cool, because I really love the page.
  • My car has a flat tire. I knew my tires were getting bad, but put off getting new tires.
  • I need help from all my bloggy readers, for a scrapbook page I'm doing. I need you all to describe me in one word. I promise I'll post the page when I get it done.

6 comments:

SevenHappyScrappers said...

One word? I don't do things in one word.. lemme think? Can I use "superfly?" Ok, maybe that's a little too.. ethnic? Thinking.. thinking..

GOT IT: epigrammatic

This is because I've never met you, and I only read your blog and your posts! Hope this is an ok word for ya..

SevenHappyScrappers said...

And oh yeah.. you should put a link to your twopeas gallery so we can see this beautimous layout that got so much response!

Anonymous said...

Yes I want to see these pages also.

I don't visit 2peas but I hear I should so direct me in your direction!

One word:

Like Sara this is hard because I really don't know you IRL, so for some reason, you come across to me as an: old-soul.

So that's my word! How did I do? Are you an old-soul?

SevenHappyScrappers said...

You know, I got that impression, too. I would *really* like to meet you, Waynette! (wow.. I hope that didn't come across stalker-ish)

Shawn said...

Hi! Just checked out your blog!! Love my camera too! and my flip flops! :) Hmm I think one word to sum you up how about: sincere :)

Lisa said...

I wish I knew you better so I could have a more appropriate word....but I'd have to say engrossing, because of your writing style. It's conversational and easy but still pulls me right in.