Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I do my own stunts

There's so much I could talk about. I could talk about the pretty flowers that are getting ready to bloom in my front yard. Or I could talk about my job searching. Or I could talk about getting ready to go to Ali Edwards classes this weekend. Instead, I'll tell you my daily walmart story.

I was loading up the back of my SUV today after I got done shopping. I have one of those SUVs where the spare tire swings shut behind the back door thingy. So I got everything loaded and went to swing the tire closed and it didn't catch and swung back right into me. I kind of stumbled backwards (but didn't fall!) and started laughing. Then this other guy who was in the parking lot started laughing too. I should have taken a bow or something. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

SevenHappyScrappers said...

DUH! You should have gotten his number, silly.. =)

Shawn said...

hehe I agree with Sara :)