Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Meme

I got this from one of the girls who shops at the same scrapbook store as I do, Kris.

Five minutes to yourself:
I'd paint my toenails.

Five bucks to spend right now:
I'd like to say I'd work on paying off my camera, but I think I'd probably buy more cheap flip flops.

Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already?
Old clothes, books I'll never read, hair stuff I'll never use, some of my old playstation games, computer programs I don't use any more

Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?
My camera, a pair of flip flops, my computer, tv, and a copy of either the Lovely Bones or the Time Travelers Wife.

Five words you love?
Discombobulated is my favorite word...i don't know about the others...

1 comment:

SevenHappyScrappers said...

You know, I *also* have a cheap flip-flop habit. =)