Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sometimes when you're doing simple things around the house, maybe you'll think of me and smile

This was a blog challenge from one of the scrapbooking websites I go to: Blog about someone you miss. They may have passed on, they may just not be in the same geographic area anymore, you may have just lost touch. Add a picture if you like. If you had the opportunity to ask them just one question, what would it be??
I've been missing my grandfather the last few months. He died a year and a half ago, right after Thanksgiving. I don't know why I've been thinking about him so much lately, but I have. I don't know that there is anything I'd really want to ask him, mostly I think I'd just want to tell him that I love him and I miss him.

4 comments:

SevenHappyScrappers said...

I'm so glad you joined the challenge! Sorry to hear about your grandfather.. maybe you should do some artwork about him?

Kirsten said...

Sorry about your grandpa. I miss mine too. He died 10 years ago. It makes me sad that he never got to meet my son.

Maricar said...

Thanks for sharing. I was touched by you just wanting to tell him "I love him" and "I miss him" = powerful, heartwarming words.

Lisa said...

Thanks for participating in the challenge Waynette. Your post was touching.