Friday, March 24, 2006

24 on the 24th

Today is my birthday. I can remember being a little kid and feeling like there were two things that wouldn't come for forever. The year 2000, when I would graduate from high school, and turning 24 on the 24th which is totally magical, of course.

I've been really excited for my birthday all week (the presents!), so last night at midnight (this morning, actually, I guess) I had my little birthday cupcake. Tonight I'm having dinner with my parents and grandfather, Sunday I'm having a little party with some friends. Good stuff. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

kelly said...

Happy GOLDEN Birthday!!!

I hope you have a great one and best wishes for this golden year :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Waynette! Enjoy being young!

SevenHappyScrappers said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was wonderful and lovely and magical and all that good stuff.. and I'm sorry I'm a day late. =(

Kirsten said...

Happy birthday!

Maricar said...

Hi Waynette. We missed you yesterday at the luncheon ... I hope to see you soon!