Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The waiting game

I hate waiting. I know that this isn't a unique thing, very few people I know like waiting. I'm just not a terribly patient person. I love shopping online, because the selection is always better and I can shop at 2 in the morning in my pajamas, but I always wish the stuff could just be like, teleported to me so I could have it (and people complain about the price of shipping now, imagine what that would cost). I hate going to Walmart because it always takes at least 20 minutes to check out and I hate waiting in line. I hate waiting for things to dry, or waiting for things to cook. I hate waiting for movies to come out, I hate waiting a week between episodes of Grey's Anatomy and House and Veronica Mars.

Other times, waiting makes me nervous. After I take a test, especially if I don't think I did well, I freak out waiting to get it back. Whenever I make a phone call or send an email that makes me slightly nervous, I get all anxious waiting for the response, if I fear what it might be.

I'm just not a wait and see kind of girl.

No comments: