Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sweet and Toxic

Awhile I was at Urban Outfitters looking at tshirts, and I saw one I really liked. It was by Sweet and Toxic, it was green and had a rainbow and under it said happily ever right now and I just thought it was really, really cute. I was going to get it, but was kind of in a hurry, so I left and planned on going back to get it later. Except I forgot all about it. Then, I was watching One Tree Hill, and there was my shirt. And right after One Tree Hill, it showed on Veronica Mars. So, reminded of the shirt, my love renewed, I headed off to make it mine. Only the store was sold out. And didn't know if they'd be getting more in, ever. It was sold out online. So today, I made up my mind I was gong to find my shirt. I started randomly calling Urban Outfitter stores, starting with the ones closest to me and moving out. Finally, after calling at least ten stores with no luck, I found one. I think in Michigan somewhere, though I can't be certain, I talked to a lot of people. The important thing is, the shirt will be, tomorrow morning, starting it's journey to me. Or the important thing might be that I'm insane. Definitely one or the other.

No comments: