Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sweater Weather

I thought it was appropriate to write my ode to fall tonight, since it's supposed to be 70 degrees again tomorrow and I won't be able to wear my sweaters, and since I had a carmel apple cider tonight at Borders (yummy!).

Fall is my favorite season. I love the clothes. I love scarves and jackets (I have this honey colored leather jacket from the gap that I bought like, four years ago on sale and it's my favorite thing ever). And I love, love, love sweaters. Sweater shopping is so hard and frustrating for me because I can't wear wool and so many lovely sweaters come in wool. But there is nothing better than finding a great sweater. I actually get distracted, watching tv sometimes, by the sweaters the characters are watching (Amy Abbot on everwood has a lot of great sweaters, if you were ever wondering).

I love walking outside when it's fall. Not to hot, not to cold, just right.

If only I could wear my flip flops, it would be the perfectest season ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love fall, too! i wish it would come to texas!! :)