Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bad Timing

I feel like I'm suffering from a case of bad timing right now. In so many ways I'm ready to be done with school, the biggest one being I'm 23 years old and it's not so terribly socially acceptable for me to still an undergraduate. But I feel like I've just finally found my place there. The friends I have now, going to class and hanging out and everything....I'm finally getting that college experience and in a couple of months it will be over. I'm actually really sad that it took me this long to get to this place, only to have to go start over somewhere else. But in way, I think that's life, just when you've got something figured out, something changes. If it didn't, we wouldn't be pushed to move and grow. I just wish I'd had better timing.

No comments: