Monday, November 28, 2005

Shallow

Today I need to talk about my hair. See, I've been growing it out for almost a year now (I last got it cut in February or March, I can't remember). It's longer now than it's been since I was 15. And I'm really, really loving it. I love just being able to throw it in a ponytail when I'm at home working on stuff. I love that after years of saying I was going to grow it out I actually have. I love the way it looks. Seeing it there, around my shoulders, when I catch my reflection during the day makes me smile. Seeing people I haven't seen in a year and having them say, your hair is getting so long, makes me happy for the rest of the day. I've just really, really been enjoying my hair.

But today my hair doesn't look like my hair. It looks really, really nice, it looks better than my hair actually. I really like it. I just can't figure out what I did any differently, to be blessed with like, an exceptionally good hair day.

And there's not an actual point to any of this. I just wanted to talk about my hair. So if you read all of my boring ramblings, gold star for you!

No comments: