Thursday, November 03, 2005

No day but today

I think I've already mentioned by love for Rent. I may have pointed out that my love is perhaps bordering on obsession. It might be, possibly, slightly out of proportion with the fact that, in the end, it's just a play. But I have it, this possibly insane, obsessive, true true love for it. I feel like I've been waiting for the movie to come out forever. The first time I saw the trailer on tv (after seeing it multiple times online and in the theater a couple of times) I jumped up and down. Because after waiting what feels like forever, I only have 20 more days left to wait. And then the movie will be out, it will be out there for me to see. And then, and this is the most exciting part, there will be a dvd. A dvd that I will be buying at midnight the day it's released, because I'm crazy. A dvd that I can watch every single day. Ain't love grand?

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

LOVE Rent. One of my favorite shows. I'm so hoping that the movie is good.