Monday, November 21, 2005

I will try to fix you

I've started this post it feels like a hundred times since Friday. I've not been really good at being very open here, at sharing really personal details of my life, in large part because that's just not something I've ever really been good at. I'm not an open person. I'm not a sharer. But this time I need to share.

There was a boy. And until a few days ago he was my boy. And I loved him, as much as I'm capable. I never wrote about him here because I feared in some way jinxing it, which just seems silly now. I don't know what to say really, beyond we were together for a long time and now we're not. I always thought that the whole expression, heartbroken was just so overly dramatic, but that's kind of how it feels. Like there's this huge aching whole in my life where he used to be.

Having said all of that, if you could, just like, think good thoughts for me or something. Because I need anything I can get right now.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

aww, sweetie. I'm here thinking good, healing thoughts for you.