Sunday, May 07, 2006

Checking things off my list

I feel like I got a lot done today.

First, I'll start with the picture off to the side. I take care of the nursery during Sunday school at my church. I took pictures of the kids this morning, then turned them black and white on the computer, fussed with the lighting a bit, and put the text on them. I'm going to print them off and put them in these little frames for their moms for Mother's Day. I think they turned out really well.

I also did a little scrapbooking, I finished up my pages for the circle journal swap we're doing.

I made this hanging ribbon frame thing for one of the Making Memories Home Decor kit for my mom for Mother's Day. I'll take a picture of it after I give it to her, it looks really good.

And finally, I burned my April pictures to a disk, since I somehow forgot to do that on the first (I'm usually so good at it, too!).

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are lucky moms who get the awesome pics you took!

SevenHappyScrappers said...

First, that pic is awesome! I hope the mommies enjoy them. Second, I just wanted to say that I was jealous of your productivity. I wish I had gotten half of that done.

Annette said...

Wow! great idea Waynette!