Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Stress

I think I have more work to do this semester than I've ever had before. And I'm already stressed out about it. Which helps to explain why I'm awake at 6:30 when I don't have class until 1 this afternoon. Because I'm stressed out about not getting all my work done. I thought that I would be calmed than this. Because honestly, although the stress itsn't good for me mentally, I work best under deadlines. I've really never had a problem getting things done before. I don't know why it's getting to me now. But here I am, typing up court case summaries for my human resources class at 6:30 in the morning, questioning what I'm doing with my life, having all those deep thoughts I can't chase away in the middle of the night. And really hoping that it's all worth it.

No comments: