Friday, September 23, 2005

Random

Just a random post of stuff that's been going on.

  • I have family in Beaumont and Houston who have evacuated to Austin. Even though I know they're most likely safe there, I can't tear myself away from CNN.
  • I did alot better on my second test in HR. So I've moved my average up to a 68, which hasn't really made me any less stressed about it.
  • I have to take bowling for my "lifetime activity". I am really, really bad at bowling. This could actually be an issue because you can't just show up and bowl you have to actually learn it and stuff.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I randomly came across your blog, and my brother is taking bowling this semester and said he was surprised that they had to actually learn things, like keeping score and all that jazz.