Friday, September 29, 2006

Things that are awesome

In no particular order:

-I love my job. I work with children, for a group working to get rid of poverty. I adore the people I work it. It sounds cheesy, but what I do is pretty rewarding.

-Things with J are going very, very well. A lot of crazy stuff had to happen to get us to this point, and I still have my doubts about it lasting, but right now things are really good.

-I'm losing weight. Without even trying, which is extra awesome. I put on my jeans for the first time in a few weeks for casual Friday today, and they're really loose. Yay.

-Today's payday!

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

Glad to hear things are going so well!

Contessa Kris said...

Sounds like some great things are happening in your life. Love the sound of your job, Brunch Boy is fabulous and always love a good payday.

Miss you around the forums...

Maricar said...

Waynette,
It makes me smile to know you are loving life. I am glad to hear good things are happening for you - and to know that things *do* work out. Hugs to you. [But still looking for a picture of J.]

Anonymous said...

Woot.

Annette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annette said...

Hi Waynette. Loose jeans! Sounds fabulous!