Thursday, February 02, 2006

Random me

This is the current 2peas blog challenge. A good way to get me to update, at least.

1. Where were you born? I was actually born in the same tiny little town my parents still live in. A few years after I was born they closed the maternity ward, so I guess that's sort of interesting.

2. Name something you've always wanted to do. The thing I can remember wanting to do for the longest time is own a drum set. Other things I really want to do...learn to play the guitar, go to Ireland and Italy, become a better photographer

3. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy. A mother.

4. What's the number one problem we face in the world today? I think maybe intolerance. There's just so much hatred and anger and focus on what makes us different when at the end of the day, I think we're actually pretty alike.

5. If you could change the world, what would you do? Erase poverty.

6. What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done? I don't know, I'm kind of a scaredy cat. Probably white water rafting.

7. Favorite word? Discombobulated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use that word too... I enjoyed your list and agree with you #4 too.